Friday, November 7, 2008

10 reasons why I'm glad the election is over


No more Wolf Blitzer!

No more heart palpitations when poll numbers “jump” .02%.

SNL can go back to sucking.

Can focus on more important news.
Who is Hillary Duff dating these days?

Don’t have to read headlines that contain the word, “hammer.”
McCain hammers Obama on economy.
McCain hammers Obama on Ayers.
Palin hammers Obama on possible Martian connection.


Can repair friendships with Republican friends.
I don’t really think you’re a fascist.

No more Joes!

I can actually get some work done.

I can go back to making snarky comments about advertising instead of making snarky comments about politics.

When I hear the name Palin, I’ll think of Michael.

3 comments:

Alice Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alfred Albert said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!
Logo Design Company
Banner Design

logo bench said...

Thanks for sharing your website.This blogs are very informative. I really say thanks to you.

Logo Designs