Monday, November 10, 2008

We deserve a break

Okay, I think the whole world needs to take a few days off. I mean look at what we’ve all been through in the past few weeks:

1. The end of a 2 year campaign that had us checking CNN polls every few seconds.

2. The worst economic crisis since the Great Depression

3. The Phillies won the World Series.

4. I think there was even some sort of dress-up holiday in there too.

And today I went to Target, and the store was filled with…Holiday stuff!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

It’s too much. I’m not ready to face to holidays yet. We all need at least a week of sitting by the pool sucking on margaritas.

3 comments:

Tessa said...

i think by "the whole world" and "all" you mean just the united states, right? ;)

James Keane said...

too true.

Tracy said...

Truly enjoy reading your posts on your site. They are always interesting to read. Will keep your website in my bookmarks now. Thanks.
electronic cigarette | Projector Installation