Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun du Friday


Things Overheard at Cannes:

1. Does my Armani blazer go with my wii-tard t-shirt?

2. I totally love the BBDO Voyeur ad. What’s it for?


3. Just wait till my client hears about this Web 2.0 thing!

4. Can you change this charge on my hotel bill from “Full-Body Massage with Extras” to “Vender Dinner”?

5. How do you say “creativology” in French?

6. So what? I’m married too.

7. Who do you have to sleep with to get on the Microsoft yacht?

8. It’s not just a big party it’s a really important, uh…excuse me, I have to go vomit in the bushes.

9. What happens in Cannes, stays in Cannes!

10. If my boss could see me now I’d be so f-ing fired.

11. I think it’s about time that we start seriously thinking about beginning a preliminary discussion on the possible idea that the web could in some small way be totally altering the way advertising works. (Or maybe we could wait until next year.)

12. And finally:

These pictures aren’t going on the web, right?


Photo courtesy of AdAge.

No comments: